VOA Children's Center
Conveniently located near downtown Rochester at 214 Lake Avenue corner of Ambrose Street (just a few blocks from downtown) on a major bus line.
For more information or to schedule a tour call (585) 647-1344 TODAY!
Volunteers of America Children's Center provides quality care for boys and girls, ages 6 weeks to 12 years old:
- Infant care rooms with cribs, feeding chairs and colorful toys
- Classrooms that provide the tools for creativity and learning at every age level
- Age-appropriate outdoor playgrounds and indoor play areas
- On-site kitchen to provide healthy meals and snacks
- Open from 6:30 AM until 6:00 PM for parent drop off and pickups
- Full-time nurse at the center, telemedicine with Strong Hospital pediatricians, on-site dental center with Rochester General Hospital
- All families, regardless of income, are welcome
We believe that a healthy family is the first step toward healthy children. That is why parents and guardians have access to services that include parent training, resource referral, education & vocational training, and job search assistance.
Learn more about VOA's Children's Center by calling (585) 647-1344
Resources for This Section